BDW100.11 Battery Pressure Casting System for Sanitaryware
The BDW100.11 pressure casting machine is used for the efficient molding of washstands, columns, shower trays, squat toilets and water tanks made of ceramic slip (e.g., Vitreous China/VC and Fine Fire Clay/FFC) in core and hollow casting.
The BDW100.11 is designed for a total of eleven two-part pressure casting molds made of porous resin. The pressure casting molds can be operated technologically independently of each other in three groups. This enables the groupwise production of up to three different articles in one cycle.
The closing force and the ample installation space are just as suitable for the production of large articles in two-part molds with one cavity as they are for smaller articles in molds with two cavities.
The pressure casting molds are brought together manually in a vertical position and locked hydraulically. During the casting process, the closing pressure follows the slip pressure inside the molds.
The mold packages are opened manually one after the other. The molded articles are removed together with setters for deposit on a fettling table or roller conveyor either manually or with a manipulator.
- Hollow and core casting capable
- Single and multiple molds
- Clamping force regulation
- Highly productive
- Energy efficient and silent
- Extension to TWIN CELL production cells possible
- Manual removal
- Manual removal by means of manipulator
- Combination of two plants to one production cell with centralized conveyor line
Fettling and conveyor systems
- Article-specific setters and turning trays
- Fettling tables
- Conveyor lines
Auxiliary transfer devices for transport between removal trolleys, fettling tables and conveyor lines
- Highly efficient battery pressure casting plant for serial production
- Ample mold mounting area for easy removal and quick mold change
- Technologically independent supply of the pressure casting molds for up to three groups
- Production of up to three different article groups in one cycle
- Adjustment of closing pressure according to the slip pressure
- Minimum energy consumption at the casting stage
- No cooling of the hydraulic unit necessary
Clearly structured process control with electronic variable programming system
- Number of Pressure casting molds: 11
- Closing force: max. 1000 kN
- Casting pressure: max. 15 bar
- Mold block: max. 1500 x 1500 x 650 mm
- Output: approx. 2 – 3 cycles per hour
- Sanitary pressure casting
- Solid casting
- Hollow casting
- Porous resin molds
- Closing force adjustment