V15/2 Vacuum Extrusion Press for Continuous Extrusion of Plastified Materials
For decades, our vacuum extrusion press V15/2 in single-worm design on the side of both the conveyor and the press has been a tried-and-tested solution for the continuous extrusion of profiles made of plastified materials with its compact design, simple structure and pressing cylinder capable of being rotated 90 degrees enabling flexible layout variations suitable for both horizontal and vertical extrusion.
In this way, it is possible to adjust the extrusion orientation to the individual demands of stiff extrusion profiles or very fragile, thin-walled structures in an optimal manner as needed.
The extrusion cylinder can be configured in its length by sections while all components of the pressing cylinder, the compression worm, the feed cylinder and the feed worm that are in contact with the feed material can be kept section by section at a constant temperature.
It is furthermore possible to monitor both the temperature and the pressure of the material in said sections continually.
The cleaning process is practical, allowing easy access to the conveying and compression worm as well as to the vacuum chamber due to quick-release fasteners and a movable pressing cylinder.
Our vacuum extrusion press V15/2 can be equipped with a great number of different conveying and compression worms such as single-worm or double-worm designs as well as specific worm profiles depending on the task to be performed.
The entire extrusion process will be monitored by sensors and visualized by the graphical operator interface, enabling the operator to compare the current operating method to earlier ones, thus providing him/her with a suitable means of evaluation. Based on the knowledge gained from this evaluation, the operator can assess changes in the material and in its extrusion behavior and can document them systematically.
- Continuous production
- Adjustable extrusion orientation between 0° - 90°
- Very good accessibility for cleaning
- Section-based temperature management
- Flexible adaption to the material and the task at hand
- High process stability
- Extremely strong and durable
- Pivotable pressing cylinder
- Cylindrical design
- Frequency-controlled drives
- Manual material feed
- Insertion aids for material feed
- Corrosion-protected design
- Graphical operation and visualization by means of touch screen
- Remote maintenance
- Continuous vacuum
- Variable extrusion orientation
- Variable pressing cylinder lengths
- Section-based temperature data acquisition
- Section-based material pressure recording
- Armored worms made of special steel
- Pressing pressure at the extrusion die: up to 200 bar
- Diameter of compression worm: 148 mm
- Diameter of feed worm: 148 mm
- Rotational speed of compression worm: 0.2 – 20 min-1
- Rotational speed of feed worm: 0.2 – 20 min-1
- Temperature regulation range: 0° – 65°C
- Continuous process
- Material venting by vacuum
- Temperature control of the material
- Temperature control of the extrusion die
- Process data acquisition
- Optional ceramic coating
- Worms made of hard metal available as an option