DG180Z Pressure Casting System for Sanitaryware
The DG180Z high-capacity production system consists of two DG180 pressure casting machines with common hydraulics and control.
However, the two units are technologically independent of each other, so that two different articles can be produced.
The DG180Z pressure casting machine is used for the efficient molding of large-format sanitaryware, such as double washbasins, kitchen sinks and shower trays made of ceramic slurries (e.g., Vitreous China/VC and Fine Fire Clay/FFC) in core and hollow casting.
The DG180Z is designed for two-part pressure casting molds made of porous resin. In addition, the machine can be equipped with a wedge pulling device for a third mold part, e.g., for forming fastening holes on the article.
The high closing force and ample installation space are suitable for the production of large articles in two-part molds with one cavity as well as for smaller articles, e.g., squat toilets, water tanks and lids, in molds with up to four cavities.
The pressure casting molds are automatically moved together in a vertical position and locked hydraulically. During the casting process, the closing pressure follows the slip pressure inside the molds.
The molded articles can be removed either in vertical or horizontal position. For horizontal removal, the moving platen is rotated into the corresponding position.
- Suitable for hollow and solid casting
- Single and multi-cavity molds
- Closing force adjustment
- Flexible and highly productive
- Energy-efficient and silent
- Possible expansion to TWIN CELL or TRIPLE CELL production cells
- Removal by robot in horizontal or vertical position
- Removal by means of lifting table in horizontal position
- Combination of up to three plants to one production cell with centralized robot
Fettling and conveyor systems
- Article-specific setters and turning trays
- Fettling tables
- Conveyor lines
- Auxiliary transfer devices for transport between fettling tables and conveyor lines
- Highly efficient pressure casting plant for serial production
- High article quality due to flexible removal in horizontal or vertical position with little deformation
- Ample mold mounting area for efficient removal and quick mold change
- Adjustment of closing pressure according to the slip pressure
- Minimum energy consumption at the casting stage
- No cooling of the hydraulic unit necessary
- Clearly structured process control with electronic variable programming system
- Number of Pressure casting molds: 2
- Closing force: max. 1800 kN
- Casting pressure: max. 15 bar
- Mold block: max. 2000 x 2100 x 700 mm
- Output: approx. 3 – 5 cycles per hour
- Sanitary pressure casting
- Solid casting
- Hollow casting
- Porous resin molds
- Closing force adjustment