WCM60 Pressure Casting System for Sanitaryware
Our pressure casting plant WCM60 is used for the efficient forming of toilets with open flush rim and bidets as well as of rimless toilet bowls made of ceramic slip (e.g. vitreous china/VC and fine fire clay/FFC) by hollow or solid casting.
The machine is designed for molds made of porous synthetic material and consisting of four to five parts. The articles will be cast in so-called upside-down position.
For the production of box rim toilets, an additional, lower-level pressure casting plant of our WRM60 series will be added to the main plant.
The mold parts will be brought together in a predefined closing sequence before being locked hydraulically. During casting, the closing pressure will be adjusted to the increasing slip pressure inside the mold.
The articles will be removed in a controlled manner and with little deformation by means of a robot. For the production of box rim toilets, the robot will additionally fix the water rim to the body of the toilet.
The molded articles are removed in a controlled and low-deformation procedure by a robot. In the production of WCs with closed water rim, the robot additionally garnishes the water ring on the WC body.
- Suitable for hollow and solid casting
- Modular expansion possibilities
- Closing force adjustment
- Flexible and highly productive
- Energy-efficient and silent
- Possible expansion to TWIN CELL and TRIPLE CELL production cellsle
- Removal by robot
- Combination of up to three plants to one production cell with centralized robot
- Combination with pressure casting plants for water rims of our WRM60 series
- Fixing of the rim by robot
- Application stations for sticking slip and suction stations for residual slip
Fettling and conveyor systems
- Article-specific setters and turning trays
- Storage racks
- Conveyor lines
- Fettling tables
- Auxiliary transfer devices for transport between fettling tables and conveyor lines
- Highly efficient pressure casting plant for serial production
- High article quality due to removal in upside-down position with little deformation
- Ample mold mounting area for efficient removal and quick mold change
- Adjustment of closing pressure according to the slip pressure
- Minimum energy consumption at the casting stage
- No cooling of the hydraulic unit necessary
- Clearly structured process control with electronic variable programming system
- Number of Pressure casting molds: 1
- Closing force: max. 600 kN
- Casting pressure: max. 15 bar
- Mold block: max. 1180 x 750 x 700 mm
- Output: approx. 3 – 5 cycles per hour
- Sanitary pressure casting
- Solid casting
- Hollow casting
- Porous resin molds
- Closing force adjustment