WRM60/2 Pressure Casting System for Sanitaryware
Our pressure casting plant WRM60/2 is used for the efficient forming of water rims for all kinds of box rim toilets made of ceramic slip (e.g. vitreous china/VC and fine fire clay/FFC) by hollow or solid casting.
Thus, the WRM60/2 is a supplement to the pressure casting plant of the WCM60 series with the two machines together forming a functional system with joint control system.
The machine is designed for molds made of porous synthetic material and consisting of two parts. In addition to that, the machine can be equipped with a wedge pulling device for a third mold part. The articles will be cast in so-called upside-down position.
The mold parts will be brought together in horizontal position before being locked hydraulically. After that, the closed mold set can be rotated as desired up to a vertical position.
During casting, the closing pressure will be adjusted to the increasing slip pressure inside the mold.
The articles will be removed in a controlled manner and with little deformation by means of a robot.
- Suitable for hollow and solid casting
- Modular expansion possibilities
- Closing force adjustment
- Flexible and highly productive
- Energy-efficient and silent
- Removal by robot
- Combination of up to three plants to one production cell with centralized robot
- Arrangement of cells comprising up to three pressing heads per robot
- Automatic change of suction heads at the removal robot
- Fettling station including spruce cutters, fans and suction head racks
- Mold change at one plant while the other plants of the cell keep on working
- Combination with pressure casting plants for toilets of our WCM60 series
- Fixing of the rim by robot
- Application stations for sticking slip and suction stations for residual slip
Fettling and conveyor systems
- Article-specific setters and turning trays
- Storage racks
- Conveyor lines
- Fettling tables
- Auxiliary transfer devices for transport between fettling tables and conveyor lines
- Highly efficient pressure casting plant for serial production
- Movable mold set
- High article quality due to removal in upside-down position with little deformation
- Ample mold mounting area for efficient removal and quick mold change
- Adjustment of closing pressure according to the slip pressure
- Minimum energy consumption at the casting stage
- No cooling of the hydraulic unit necessary
Clearly structured process control with electronic variable programming system
- Number of Pressure casting molds: 1
- Closing force: max. 600 kN
- Casting pressure: max. 15 bar
- Mold block: max. 1000 x 700 x 300 mm
- Output: approx. 3 – 5 cycles per hour
- Sanitary pressure casting
- Solid casting
- Hollow casting
- Porous resin molds
- Closing force adjustment