EP30 Servo-motorized CNC axial powder press for the highest demands on productivity and part quality.
Highly dynamic axial powder press for the production of demanding pressed parts made of technical ceramics, metal powder, hard metal or other powder materials using the withdrawal process.
The EP30 is equipped with a directly mounted, backlash-free tool rack. For efficient setup and fast product changeover, the press can be equipped with precision positioning or quick-acting tool clamping systems.
The machine design and the generous working area allow equipment with up to 3 closed-loop controlled filler axes.
The modern and intuitive visualization, the proven Intelligent Program Generator - IPG® and the latest control and regulation technology leave nothing to be desired in terms of operation, programming and fast process optimization.
Individual expansion of the standard press system is possible through automation solutions and a wide range of additional features.
- High precision and productivity
- High-precision position control
- High resolution force control
- Intuitive operation
- Low energy consumption
- Floor arrangement without pit
- Compatible with DORST IoT Solutions
- Backlash-free crosshead guide
- Servo-motorized closed-loop controlled core rod
- Servo-motorized closed-loop controlled filler axis
- Max. 3 filler axes
- Low maintenance
- Installation at ground level
- Ergonomic design
- Highly dynamic axis drives
- Precision force measurement
- Precise closed-loop force control
- Closed-loop controlled upper punch hold-down
- Quick tool change
- Intuitive programming and operation
- Very low noise emission
- Intelligent energy management system
- Low carbon footprint
- TCO optimized
- Pressing force 300 kN
- Upper punch travel 250 mm
- Holding pressure of die 180 kN
- Withdrawal force of die 180 kN
- Filling height 130 mm
- Core rod travel 100 mm
- Positioning accuracy of main drives ±0,001 mm
- Withdrawal process
- Quick-action tool clamping systems
- IPG® support
- DTS - DORST Tool Setup
- Automation systems
- Multi-material filling technology
- DORST IoT Solutions