TPA65 Mechanical axial powder press
Being part of our series of mechanical high-efficiency presses, our TPA65 is a state-of-the-art press of highest reliability and performance. A wide range of accessories and equipment variants enables the customer to configure even a mechanical press according to his individual requirements.
Our TPA65 is compatible with all mechanical DORST tool die sets of the previous models and the earlier machine types TPAn40 and TPA45.
When it comes to machine setup and continuous process monitoring, the operator will be assisted by our latest network-capable DORST Press and Quality Controller (PQC) with graphical visualization system. In addition to programming and visualizing the pressing curves, the PQC offers a large range of other functions relating to tool protection, automatic filling height adjustment and production statistics.
In its standard version, our TPA65 is equipped with a servo-motorized filler in conjunction with a latest-generation PQC, the dynamically controlled filler axis being integrated seamlessly into the mechanical constrained pressing sequence. The servo-motorized filler combines the advantages of a freely programmable axis with the benefits of a mechanical press, making adjusting the filler characteristic and optimizing process times as easy as can be, even with a mechanical press. The servo-motorized filler is very wear-resistant and contributes significantly to increasing the performance of the press.
- Reliable and robust
- Compatible with tool die sets of previous series
- Very good energy efficiency
- Servo-motorized filler drive
- Hydraulically controlled core rod
- Press and Quality Controller PQC
- Compact design
- Closed housing with oil bath
- Die set removal to the front or to the rear
- Short commissioning times
- Easy maintenance
- Tried-and-tested design featuring high rigidity
- Maximum productivity
- Smooth running
- Easy operation
- Servo filler
- Pressing force: 650 kN
- Upper punch stroke: 150 mm
- Filling height: 110 mm
- Core rod travel: 171 mm
- Performance: 6 – 30 strokes/min.
- Open-loop controlled pressing sequence in withdrawal process
- Interchangeable die sets
- Press controller
- Automation systems