IPM50 Isostatic Powder Press for Thin, Heavy Rods and Thick-Walled Tubes
Fully automatic isostatic powder press for the production of thin, heavy tubes and rods up to a pressing pressure of 2000 bar.
The press is especially suited to the production of thin, heavy structural components made of technical ceramics, heavy metals and hard metals.
For increasing its output by adding a pressing module of an identical type, a basic IPM50 pressing module equipped with a robot can be expanded to a flexible production cell, called TWIN CELL.
The centralized robot, charged with removing the compacts, deals with both pressing modules in alternating sequence while the centralized hydraulic unit and electrical switch cabinet of the production cell open up space-saving layout possibilities best suited to the flow of the material.
Still, each pressing module has its own independent control and visualization system for individual settings and maximum flexibility.
- Isostatic forming for heavy structural components
- Powder filling system, tailored to the geometry of the part
- Fully automatic part removal by robot
- Modular production cell system TWIN CELL
- Efficient use of space due to centralized supply units
- Basic module with centralized sub-assemblies
- Possibility to expand to production cell TWIN CELL
- Robot for parts removal
- Fully automatic production
- Flexible layout possibilities
- Suitable for remote maintenance
- Closed-loop controlled closing cylinder
- Closed-loop controlled pressure build-up and reduction
- Each module equipped with its own pressure intensifier
- Demolding by 'Ejection'
- Individual control and visualization system for each module
- Tool change during operation possible for each module
- Closing force: max. 500 kN
- Isostatic pressure: max. 2000 bar
- Safe pressing medium water emulsion: < 1000 ml
- Isostatic monoblock tool Length of part: up to max. 450 mm
- SIEMENS PLC
- Volumetric powder dosage
- Gravimetric powder dosage
- Process control by means of weighing
- CIP procedure
- Elastic dies with integrated sealing lip
- Fully automatic tool cleaning systems